Alex Lee Dougherty M.S., NRP
- Assistant Professor
- B.Sc.- Emergency Medical Care
- M.S.- Career & Technical Education
- M.S.- Safety, Security, and Emergency Management
- Graduate Certificate- Occupational Safety
- Graduate Certificate- Industrial Hygiene
- Department: Fire Protection & Paramedic Science
- Office: Stratton 157
- Mailing Address: 521 Lancaster Avenue
- Email: email@example.com
- Expert Areas: Critical Care Transport; Tactical Medicine; Mobile Integrated Healthcare – Community Paramedicine; Occupational Safety; Industrial Hygiene; Environmental Toxicology; Radiological Health; Operations Management; Business Continuity; Leadership Development; Adult Learning Theories; Teaching Methodology; Curriculum/Instructional Design.
Alex Dougherty is a proud Kentuckian and alumnus of Eastern Kentucky University. He received his Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medical Care, Master of Science in Safety, Security, and Emergency Management and Master of Science in Career and Technical Education from EKU, as well as Graduate Certificates in Occupational Safety and Industrial Hygiene.
Professor Dougherty has ten years of emergency services/public safety experience with several EMS agencies in Kentucky. In his personal time, he enjoys fishing and spending time with family.
|EMC 225||Introduction to Pharmacology||TR 9:30am-10:45am||Stratton Building 286||Spring 2022|
|EMC 300||Operations/Behavioral Crisis||TR 11:00am-12:15pm||Stratton Building 286||Spring 2022|
|EMC 340||Medical Emergencies II||MW 11:15am-12:30pm||Stratton Building 153||Spring 2022|
|EMC 352||Advanced Clinical II||M 3:35pm-6:35pm||Stratton Building 153||Spring 2022|