Scott Lancaster, Ph.D, MHA, NRP
- Adjunct Instructor
- Doctor of Philosophy- Health Professions Education
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science- Healthcare Management
- Nationally Registered Paramedic
- Department: Online Emergency Medical Care Degree Program
- Office: Online
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Lancaster, Ph.D, MHA, NRP is an experienced EMS educator, researcher, and provider. As an instructor in our online degree program, he teaches several courses related to patient care, EMS management, and research methods.
After serving in the United States Coast Guard, Dr. Lancaster rose to the rank of Director/Chief of the Gorham, NH Department of Emergency Medical Services while also working as a flight paramedic for Dartmouth Hitchock Medical Center.
Dr. Lancaster's extensive educational experience includes teaching and leadership positions at the New England EMS Institute, Simmons University, and Anna Marie College, and his research experience includes projects at Boston's Learning Assessment Research Consortium and Excelsior College. Currently, he is the Assistant Dean of Health Professions at Northern Essex Community College in Haverhill, MA and continues to practice as a per-diem Paramedic for Amherst, NH Fire/Rescue.