Hillary Wilson-Yue , M.S., NRP
- Assistant Professor
- B.A.- Anthropology
- BSc.- Emergency Medical Care
- M.S.- Safety, Security, Emergency Management
- Graduate Certificate- Fire & Emergency Services
- Graduate Certificate- Emergency Management
- Nationally Registered Paramedic
- Department: Paramedic Science
- Office: Stratton 156
- Mailing Address: 521 Lancaster Avenue
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (859)-622-1030
- Expert Areas: Clinical Education, Emergency Management
Hillary Ann W. Wilson-Yue, MS, is the Coordinator of our on-campus Paramedic program. Hailing from Hawaii and a proud "Eternal Colonel," she attended EKU for her undergraduate and graduate studies, and holds a Bachelor of Science in Emergency Medical Care, a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology, and a Master of Science in Safety, Security, and Emergency Management. She also earned Graduate Certificates in Emergency Management and Fire and Emergency Services. She is a licensed paramedic in Kentucky and California and is a National Registered Paramedic.
Ms. Wilson-Yue also holds numerous EMS instructor credentials, including American Heart Association Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and ACEP Stop The Bleed. Prior to joining our faculty, she worked full-time as a paramedic for a local county EMS agency from 2013-2019 and was a clinical instructor at UCLA’s Center for Prehospital Care where she taught BLS, ACLS, and PALS classes at the UCLA Ronald Reagan Hospital, Santa Monica Hospital, and Kaiser Permanente – Los Angeles Medical Center.
Ms. Wilson-Yue also worked as a clinical instructor for UCLA’s EMT and Paramedic Schools. She has extensive experience in community outreach, including Heartsaver/First Aid courses and BLS courses for the community.