Program of Distinction Academic Scholarship
The College of Justice & Safety offers an academic scholarship for students majoring in one of our programs. This scholarship provides $1,300 per semester, which may be renewed a maximum of seven times. (Renewal is contingent upon continued outside funding of scholarships). For more information about the College of Justice & Safety POD academic scholarship, contact the College’s Scholarship Coordinator at 859.622.3565 or email Jennifer.Goins@eku.edu.
- College of Justice & Safety Major (Preference will be given to Kentucky residents)
- First-year students: Minimum high school GPA of 3.0 with a 22 or higher ACT composite score or an SAT score of 1030 or higher (critical thinking and math). Transfer students: Minimum GPA of 3.5 for one year (24 hours) of study.
- Official copy of transcripts and two letters of recommendation required. Completion of scholarship application and essay questions. Essay question responses will be used as an evaluative tool by the scholarship awards committee.
- Application deadline for spring awards is October 15th. The deadline for fall awards is March 15th.
- All materials must be submitted in one envelope and sent to:
EKU College of Justice & Safety
354 Stratton Building
521 Lancaster Avenue
Richmond, KY 40475